Sunday, January 11, 2015

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas December 17, 2014

Ciao tutti!!!!!

Let's start with the most important info first. 3 times Dad. haha. Good news about BYU women's sports, less good news about the Men's though. haha. Dodgers are such losers. You remember how we used to always say, "who'd they trade him for this time? A box of donuts??" haha. They kill me. Good thing I can't follow it that easily from here. 

For Skype info, we will probably do what we did last year, at 8:00am your time. We don't have our appointment 100% with members, but we will confirm that today or tomorrow and by next week, you will know per forza. If we go where I think we're going to do Skype, you will have a lot of fun. This family is from Napoli and so they are exactly what you imagine when you  think of a stereotypical Italian family. haha

Sounds like its going to be lots of fun this upcoming week or so at home. I can't believe it's already Christmas. Time goes by so fast. It's ridiculous. 

So like I said last week, my new comp is Anz Cardullo. He's half Italian and from the factory (Provo). He is so much fun. He reminds me a lot of Jason. He's so funny. He also just came from Switzerland, so we literally have a mountain of chocolate that he always throws at me. haha. We have a brand new Sorella here, Sorella Taylor, also from Utah. She's really cool. We are so lucky to have them in our city. In the past two days, they have given us four referrals. They are so brave!!!

In Ravenna news, I'm kinda sick right now and it's super humid. Literally, my back started hurting the other day because its so cold. It's still well above freezing, but with the intense humidity, it literally chills you to the bone. Crazy. Meno male we have a car. haha

We have seen great success here in Ravenna from our English class. The Sorelle have been finding a lot of investigators from their class and the other night, we had a huge miracle. Because Sorella Curtis was training, they had to go up to Milano Wednesday night, so I covered their English class. It just started like any other English class, but then, they started asking questions like: "tell us about your church", "who was Joseph Smith?", "how do your church celebrate Christmas?". I couldn't believe my ears. So for English class, I taught the entire Restoration and at the end of class, I passed out two LdM's (Book of Mormon) to this family and got their phone number. It was incredible. This has been such a great success here in Ravenna.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys on Christmas. It will be lots of fun. As for my Christmas gift, I like peanut butter fingers. haha. I am going today to get mom and Linda a nativity, so I'll see what I can find.

I love you all so much and I love hearing from you all. I wish you the best of the best. Christmas is the best!!!! Remember!!!! #sharethegift

Alla prossima,
Anziano Langlois

No comments:

Post a Comment