Sunday, January 11, 2015

I'm Dreaming of a White New Years December 31, 2014

Ciao tutti!!!!

Well, I've still never had a white Christmas, but this is the closest that I've gotten. On Saturday, we were in the church and it was raining, but when we came outside, it was snowing! I literally started running around like a little boy. I was so excited! I've never seen snow in Italy before that. Lucky us got to drive out to the middle of nowhere to visit a member in the snow. It was so cool. Then it snowed all Sunday morning and we literally had like 20 people in church. haha. Two people who had talks didn't show up, so I had to give one on the spot. I talked about the importance of a personal testimony, because that is the only way that you will stay active in the church when you get offended, or you don't agree with leaders, or what not. Everyone really liked it. That's a good sign. I was just trying as hard as I could to bring the spirit. I guess it worked out.

Anyway, its snowed all last night and we woke up to a white Ravenna. Super cool. It's suppose to snow tonight and tomorrow, so we'll see what we're in for. This morning, I turned on the car to start defrosting the window and then without thinking hit the windshield wipers with the door still open and a ton of snow fell into the car. Whoops...my bad. haha. I'm not used to cars in the snow.

Anz Polson said that I would see snow, I didn't think so, but I was wrong. We've got lots of snow. It's awesome. I like it. It is cold though. Oh well.

Before I forget, I want a copy of Lizzy's talk!!! That sounds super interesting. Please send me it. Thanks!

Well, Christmas flew by. It was so great to see you guys. Best Christmas present ever. I can't believe we are about to be in 2015 though. That's crazy. I come home in 2015. Weird...

Well, I guess you were right Mom, my emails are getting shorter. haha. I guess things are less exciting now, or maybe because I just don't remember what happened. Every day seems the same to me. It's all kinda a blur. I forget when things happened or who I was with or where I was. It just kinda all blurs together in one big mess of fun. Oh man, I love the mission. I love Italy. This is so much fun to be a missionary. Dad was right. It is soooo much fun. I'm so happy I still have 5 months left. If I had to go home when my Sorelle did, I don't know what I would do. 18 months is so short!!! haha

Allora, I love you all and I wish you all the best in the new year. I'll see you next year (literally!!)

Tanti auguri!
Anziano Langlois

No comments:

Post a Comment