Saturday, March 28, 2015

Anyone Want to Go Skiing? March 18, 2015

Ciao tutti!!!!

Well, long story short. Today has been kinda weird, hence why I'm writing you so late. Life is good, just not a lot of time to talk about it

Today we went up into the mountains around Bergamo and went up this funivia (a giant ski lift). It was sooo cool!!!! It was super smoggy out today so we couldn't see very far, but it was still cool. And there was still snow on the side of the mountains. Super high ski resorts up there. it was awesome. I love Italy.




Another thing. I'm probably going to have p-day next week on TUESDAY because of a meeting I have to go to in Milano on Wednesday. Its not confirmed, but just plan on it.

Well, Anz Lingardo is a great kid, but he does have a special power (besides falling into the stream today. haha). He brings bidoni (or appointments that cancel or don't show up). YAY!!!! We love it. We've had so many bidoni this past week. We are still working really hard, but its kinda frustrating. Oh well. We'll keep on going. Stay positive right?

Well, as you mentioned in your emails this week mom and dad, I will not need a car here, because I'm in a bus city. We never use our bikes. So I started in a bus city and I'm ending in one. haha. But its really fun. I love bus contacting. 

In fact, yesterday while going to Brescia to rescambio with Lingardo and one of the capi zona, me and my scambio comp sat down next to this nice African man on the train and started talking to him. After a few minutes we started to teach him the Restoration and after teaching a super power lesson there on the train, we set a baptismal date with him. Yeah, right there on the train. WHAT UP!!!!! It was super legit! Total miracle. I loved it! Now, the capi are teaching him and will be trying to meet his wife. Just another daily miracle. haha

Well, unfortunately that's all I have time for right now. Sorry!!! More to come next week

Yes mom, I've been to città alta, but no I have not taken the funicolare yet. But I will. Probably next week. I'll send pictures next week! 

I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!!!

Scritto in fretta,
Anziano Langlois

No comments:

Post a Comment