Monday, October 14, 2013

Quick Email Oct 9, 2013

Ciao Tutti

I apologize for the really short email this week. P-day was kinda crazy and I don't really have a lot of time to write. I'm really sorry and I promise that next week will be a lot better.

So basically this week in a quick glance, we have this really cool investigator from Austria but is here in vacation. We taught her yesterday and we had a great lesson. She is super humble and therefore the spirit was really strong. She then came to the baptism we had right after. A kid in the ward got baptized and it was really cool. The spirit was really strong and I knew she felt it.

We climbed a mountain today for p-day and it was pretty crazy. It was super hard, but super fun and it actually didn't take that much time. Besides that, this week has been pretty normal. We are still working really hard and seeing more success. I was sick this past week so that hasn't been that fun. But I'm slowly getting better. 

Once again, I'm really sorry for the short email. I love you all and I will write a much better email next week. And Mom, as for the counter, how is it 38 dollars? That's nuts! Is there someway to make it cheaper, by sending it some other way? As for things I need, I cant think of anything. Erin is knitting me a scarf, but besides that, I cant think of anything. I don't really need it if its going to be that expensive. And you can always send it at Christmas or something.

I love you all so much and for the third time, I'm really sorry. Conference was super awesome and I love every minute of it. It went by too fast though. Keep on being amazing everyone!

Vi voglio tantissimo bene,
Anziano Langlois



No comments:

Post a Comment